Welcome to my Te Divina Detox Tea review. If you’re looking for a detox tea to cleanse your system, and want to know more about this detox tea, then you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve been using this product for almost three years now, and I wanted to share some honest results with you guys today. I know there’s a lot of Te Divina reviews out there but I’m an actual consumer, and I don’t know about you, but I like to look at reviews where there are actual people using the product, instead of biased people who write reviews without even trying the product.
In this post, you’ll learn about my personal experience and results in drinking Te Divina. I’ll also talk about the history, benefits, ingredients, preparation and how to consume it for best results.
You’ll learn about what happens when you’re detoxing and why it’s necessary.
I’ll also let you know how much this product costs in the market place.
What Is Te Divina Detox Tea
TeDivina Original Detox Tea is a 100% all natural tea with 12 ingredients that may help rid the body of harmful toxins and kills intestinal parasites. The product is distributed by health and wellness company Vida Divina, and was formulated by Dr. Esther Ramos.
Their ingredients are Persimmon Leaves, Malva Leaves, Marsh Mallow, Blessed Thistle, Papaya, Mirth, Chamomile, Ginger, Cranberry, Soluble Fiber, and two powerful mushrooms: Ganoderma Lucidem and Chaga.
My intention is not to bore you with all these ingredients but if you’re reading this review, I’m sure you’re interested in what you’re planning on putting in your body.
Here’s something that Te Divina detox tea is NOT…
Although this product may aid in weight loss, it’s not MAGIC. It’s simply a natural supplement that you can consume daily to help rid your body of harmful toxins.
There are thousands of people out there claiming to lose 5 pounds in 5 days, or 7 pounds in 7 days but weight loss takes hard work and determination.
You need to eat the right foods and exercise in order to be healthy. It’s not only drinking 2 cups of tea a day and abracadabra
If you plan on detoxing with burgers, fries, and pizza then you came to the wrong place because I’m NOT going to tell you to do that.
Te Divina Ingredients & Benefits
As far as the Te Divina potential benefits, I recommend you watch this quick video because it explains more on how the above ingredients can potentially help your body if used properly. I will outline some of the potential benefits of drinking Te Divina Detox Tea below the video.
*VIDA DIVINA® MAKES NO PRODUCT OR MEDICAL CLAIMSThis statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
So here are what the ingredients in the tea have reportedly helped with:
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Prevents cold and flu symptoms
- Natural laxative
- Beneficial for diabetes
- Fights stress
- Detoxifies the body
- Natural Diuretic
- Fights bacterial infections
- Treats coughs and colds
- Supports the digestive system
- Supports heart health
- Provides support for the intestinal tract
- Improves sleep
- Prevents bacterial infections
- Improves digestive health
- Provides relief from headache and pain
- Provides respiratory support
- Protects the liver
- Purifies the blood
- Supports the liver function
- Provides relief in symptoms of menopause
- Relieves constipation
- May help diabetes
- May help in inhibiting cancer cell growth
- Aids in Gallbladder disease
- Assists in joint issues
- Clears yeast infections
- Assists with headaches
- Alleviates painful menstruations
- Aids in preventing and managing diabetes
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Improves hair and skin health
- Reduces cognitive decline
- Increases libido and stamina
- Provides relief from menopausal and premenstrual symptoms
- Supports the digestive system
- Strengthens the blood
- Protects against arthritis
- Has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-aging properties
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Prevents asthma
- May assist in the inhibiting the cancel cell growth of various types of cancer
- Fights anxiety and depression
- Improves digestion
- Relieves congestion
- Promotes skin health
- Helps gum and teeth remain healthy
- Improves heart health
- Improves sleep
- May also inhibit cancer cell growth in certain cancer
- Potent antioxidant
- Has antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic and anticancer properties
- Maintains healthy skin
- Promotes relaxation
- Supports the digestive system
- It benefits cardiovascular health
- Improves immune system
- Decreases inflammation in the body
- May inhibit cancer cell growth in certain cancers
Chaga (The King Of Herbs)
- Has powerful antitumor, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antiaging properties
- Promotes cellular health within the body
- Improves metabolism
- Reduces fatigue
- Regulates the blood pressure
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- Regulates healthy cardiovascular levels
- Regulates respiratory functions
- Combats digestive and gastric problems
- Combat ulcers and gout
- Naturally thins the blood
- Improves blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Improves cardiovascular levels
- Boosts the immune system
- Has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-candida properties
- Reduces stress
- Slows digestion and assists the body in absorbing nutrients from foods.
- Aids in lowering cholesterol levels
- Improves glycemic index in patients with diabetes
How To Prepare Te Divina Detox Tea
It’s pretty easy to make Te Divina.
- Bring a quart or 32 ounces of water to boil
- Remove from heat
- Insert Tea Bag
- Let steep for 4 to 8 hours
- Mix with cold water until it makes a gallon
- Stick it in the fridge
You can either serve hot or cold.
I usually drink it cold with ice since I live in Puerto Rico and it’s just too hot to drink hot tea. I’ve also seen some really cool tropical frappes that people are making with Te Divina. I’m going to share some cool recipes in further posts!
According to the Vida Divina website, the suggested use is as follows:
- 8 ounces with breakfast
- 8 ounces with lunch
- 4 ounces with dinner
It also says not to consume more than 20 ounces of tea over a period of 24 hours
I have been taking it for a while and I usually drink my Te Divina Detox Tea on an empty stomach. For example, I will have an 8-ounce glass 30 minutes before breakfast. I’ll do the same exact thing for lunch and have the 4 ounces before bed.
Another thing that I have been doing is eating clean. That means lots of veggies, lean meats, and no greasy foods.
I’ve also cut down on the sugar intake.
Te Divina Before And After – My Results
The real question here is: “Does Te Divina Actually Work?”
I first started drinking Te Divina Detox Tea back in May 2017.
I am 5’2 and was weighing in at 184 pounds which is A LOT.
At the time, I really didn’t think anything would help because of my thyroid condition.
I was scrolling my Facebook newsfeed when all of a sudden I saw all these before and after photos with people losing 5 pounds in 5 days.
Honestly, I thought it was a bunch of hype but there were too many photos so I decided to give it a try.
All I was really interested was in getting detoxed because I always felt fatigued and sluggish. I didn’t really have much hope with losing anymore.
Once I got my tea, I followed the instructions on the packet and I lost 5 pounds in 5 days.
I really didn’t do anything differently at the time because I had just started taking the tea but these are the changes I noticed during the first 5 days:
- I was no longer constipated (too much information, but very true)
- My cravings subsided
- I rested better
- I no longer felt fatigued or sluggish
- I was able to do my first workout in years a day after
My mom started drinking Te Divina on May 9th and she was weighing 164 pounds at 5’3.
Here were her results:
I feel that the reason she lost more weight was simply because of the food choices she made.
She drank a gallon of water a day and kept it super clean with lots of fruits and veggies along with the Te Divina Tea.
A little while after our results, a friend wanted to try the tea and these were her results:
I gave these examples of results because these are my own results and also from people I know. All results may vary depending on medical condition, body shape, age and of course habits.
I’m not a doctor so if your interested in trying this product or any product for that matter please consult your physician.
Te Divina FAQ’s
Are there any side effects?
Te Divina Detox Tea is a safe, gentle cleansing tea. So if you do not already have regular bowel movements, the initial cathartic effect of the tea may cause bloating, mild stomach upset, loose stools. However, once you have achieved bowel regularity, these conditions will lessen or go away completely
What does Te Divina taste like?
It has a very gentle and mild taste.
How long can I drink this tea for?
You can drink this tea as long as you want. Most people drink it daily with meals and others just drink it because they want to remain healthy.
How does Te Divina work best?
- Drink lots of water
- Eat cleaner
- Eat healthy fats
- Reduce carb intake
Why detox anyway?
- Boosts energy
- Reduces belly fat
- Reduces cravings
- Prevents chronic disease
- Slows the aging process
- Boosts immune system
- Restores balance
- Helps with mental clarity
Most of all, you’ll just feel a lot better if you detox and give your body a break from all the toxins it has received over the years.
Te Divina Complaints
Based on my research the only complaints I have seen seem to be from Amazon.
First of all, this tea MUST be purchased from a Vida Divina independent affiliate who are AUTHORIZED distributors.
A lot of times people buy stuff looking for “the best deal” but that’s not safe either.
Here were some FAKE teas sold online:
I’m very picky about what I put in my body, and an independent affiliate can provide you with support versus an online seller just looking to make a quick buck.
How Much Does Te Divina Cost?
If you purchase the product from a distributor’s website, it can cost $65 plus shipping for 6 weeks of the detox tea. That’s only $11 a week if you buy it on someones online store.
There are distributors that sell them in individual packages, but those prices may vary since it really depends what country they’re in.
In the USA there are some distributors that sell the tea for $20 or less.
The plus is that you get personalized service from a distributor.
Te Divina Detox Tea is not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers. Before drinking any supplement or starting any diet regimen, consult your physician.
Hopefully, I answered your questions. If you have any additional questions, shoot me a comment below and I will be happy to answer as quickly as possible.
All the best!